Reasons to Visit Andaman Nicobar Island- Best Places, Paradise on Earth, must visit once in a life
Humans are made for travel and exploration, whether within a country or in the continents. Portuguese explorer Vasco Da Gama says “I am not afraid of the darkness; real death is preferable to a life without living “!!! Life is incomplete without travel and knowing the world in-toto. The travel blog is describing “Reasons to Visit Andaman Nicobar Island- Best Places, Paradise on Earth, must visit once in a life“.
When you’re on an island then close your eyes and take a deep breath. You will experience the flavours of the island in the true sense. Overthinking destroys our mood. But besides the beach, you will hear the music of the ocean, feel the soft sand beneath your feet, while cool sea breeze gushes through your hair. It will instantly make you feel light and kindle the sense of freedom.
The sight of the sea is like meditation. It relaxes your mind and body. You feel rejuvenated and fresh. According to studies, the sound of the waves calm your soul and the healthy vibes of the island revitalises your heart, brain and other organs. It awakens the child in you and in turn, you indulge in fun-filled activities.
Why Travel Andaman and Nicobar (India):
If you are one of them who love peace, isolated location, breathtaking seashore views, heavenly crystal blue-white Beaches, most unhabituated tribes, Coral reef, Volcanic Caves and beautiful Islands everywhere, deep covering, sea walking along with other numerous experiences by living few days of life with the tribes, must-visit Andaman Nicobar Island.
Andaman Nicobar Island is surrounded by heavenly dense tropical rain forest and wildlife. Saddle Peak National Park- Home of thousands of animals and species, Sea has its own enthralling beauty which only you can experience. Dare people can also do Snorkelling, Scuba Diving, Glass Bottom Boat Ride, Sea Walk and Surfing.
Looking at Waves for hours and hours is what a hustle and bustle life needs for rejuvenation. Every Island of Andaman speaks is different in its origin, culture and nature with fascinating creatures and human beings. The travel blog is describing “Reasons to Visit Andaman Nicobar Island- Best Places, Paradise on Earth, must visit once in a life“.
About Andaman and Nicobar Island:
Andaman and Nicobar are the cluster of islands in the Indian Ocean to experience the real natural beauty. The place is a significant attraction to tourists not only for its exotic coastal beaches but also for the rich Flora and Fauna.
Its present forest covers 86% of its total area. Mostly the forest is green or tropical evergreen with a wide range of plants and trees. Its fauna(animal) is protected by the IPC of Indian Constitution, under the Wildlife Protection Act 1972.
The place has its historical importance from the Dutch invasion to the Japanese and finally inclusion into independent India on 1st of Nov.1956.
The capital city of Andaman Nicobar Island is Port Blair, administrative Centre and Heart of more than 500 Islands.
Almost 38 Islands are Prohibited for tourists due to Protection of Tribal People by the constitution of India. The internet connection difficulties are there in the beautiful island state. It’s not open for tourism. So, they don’t allow tourists or the common public inside these restricted areas. The Nicobar Islands are the motherland for two tribal communities ( Nicobarese and Shompen). The Shompens are still isolated and living inside the dense jungle of Great Nicobar Biosphere Reserve. The travel blog is describing “Reasons to Visit Andaman Nicobar Island- Best Places, Paradise on Earth, must visit once in a life“.
Where to Stay in Andaman and Nicobar Island:
Luxury Hotels and Resorts:
- Taj Exotica Resort
- Coral Reef resort
- SeaShell Beach Resort
- Munjoh Ocean Resort
- Hilltop International
- The north reef
- The Mainak
- Sun Sea Resort
What to Eat:
- Sea Crabs
- Idli and coconut curry
- Tuna fish
- Variety of Fish
Best Restaurants in Port Blair
- Sea sip
- Amaya Rooftop Restaurant
- Pronto Bistro
- Kattabomman Restaurant
- Vegan Creek
Street Seafood is good to have
How to Reach:
There is a direct flight connectivity from Delhi-Mumbai-Chennai-Bangalore-Hyderabad and Pondicherry.
Ferry services are another crazy option from Chennai and Visakhapatnam to Andaman and Nicobar Island.
It is one of the most isolated places or you can say remotely located Island state situated in between the Andaman Sea and Bay of Bengal. Andaman is the cluster of more than 500 Islands.
Best Time to Visit:
The most favourable time is from November- March. The temperature usually lies in between 20°C-32°C.
Most of the islands are open but make sure you have a local tourist guide. Because of some restricted Islands or some of the tribes which might heart you if you are creating any nuisance.
Top Places to Visit in the Heaven-Andaman and Nicobar Island:
It is the capital city of the island state Andaman and Nicobar and most of the population lives here. Port Blair is famous for Naval Marine Museum, Cellular Jail, Resorts and Hotels, Shopping, Mount Harriet National Park and Chidiya Tapu Beach. The place is known for seafood dishes. People are generous and nature lover. The travel blog is describing “Reasons to Visit Andaman Nicobar Island- Best Places, Paradise on Earth, must visit once in a life“.
Radhanagar Beach (Havelock Island)
It is one of the most beautiful or you can say the purest beach in the entire world you will find. In a very curious and surprising way, you will surely ask a question to your travel partner “Is this Place exists in India“.
The blissful and mesmerising beauty speaks everything in itself. It is only 3-hours away from the ferry ride from Port Blair. Clear blue water and isolated remote location with the least crowd gives you the absolute pleasure of silence. If you never experience Snorkeling and Scuba diving then welcome to the Sea World. It will make you modest and with the everlasting memory, you will fall in love with the sea beauty.
Bartang Cave and Volcano:
In the northern Andaman Bartang is situated. It is a 3-hour journey which you can cover with a local ferry which is the life-line of Island. Dense tropical forest and scary wildlife animal in the Island and bird watching point are a few fantastic things, what you will love the most.
Landscape view of the beach and the dense forest looks stunning and fascinates every visitor the most. Speed Boating, Cruise Riding, Sea Walk, Jetski, Snorkeling and Banana Ride are very attractive and adventurous. The bright blue water gives the complete eye-catching view and relaxation. You will love the delicious beachside seafood.
Neil Island is known for its magnificent biodiversity, unexplored coral reefs, white sandy beaches, and tropical woodlands. If you need a peaceful time and want to spend some time in silence, Neil Island is the place where you should look for. The Island has the area of 13.7 Square Kilometres only with the flat landscape and the small space. It can be bicycled around with minimal effort. With its laid-back vibe and lucid charm, the Island is soothingly different from its neighbouring Havelock. The travel blog is describing “Reasons to Visit Andaman Nicobar Island- Best Places, Paradise on Earth, must visit once in a life“.
Ross and Smith Island:
Two isolated places and remote locations are Ross and Smith Island. White sand makes it a beautiful island to connect with each other. The turquoise colour of the water is what you can see everywhere. You can reach in 20 minutes from Jetty Diglipur via speed boat.
In the northern Andaman Island, Diglipur is a prominent Ecotourism place, which covers Green dense forest, Marine Life, Kalipur beach, Pathi level Beach and Archipelago highest peak of Diglipur. Furthermore, cluster of caves is what to experience via Trekking only.
It is the only active volcanic site in India. There is hardly any vegetation around the Island due to harsh conditions. There are no human lives on this Island. Few goats, birds, bats and rodents are somewhere manage to survive. Scuba diving around barren Island is the best and most famous around the world. Volcano is almost 106-million-year-old and recently erupted in 2017.
It consists of hot mud eruption, gases slurries and water from the ground like mud structure. This geological phenomenon is interesting near Diglipur towards Shyam Nagar, which is 40km and require some 1-2 km trek to reach.
In the Barren Island through deep, dense forest within Mangroves; the rare set of caves have both stalactites and stalagmites. Most people love to interpret their thoughts on the shapes. The caves wear a shade of yellow and white and to a reasonable extent are untouched by human hands. You can reach via boat from Port Blair. It is 100km from Port Blair.
Most Frequent and Favourite places in Entire Andaman and Nicobar Island are;
- Cellular Jail National Memorial – Get On To The Dark Side- Atlanta Point, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Radhanagar Beach – One Of Asia’s Best Beaches- Havelock Island, Andaman
- Havelock Island – Explore The Magical Underwater World-
- Mount Harriet And Madhuban – Enjoy Elephant Safari
- Museum Circuit – Relish The History & Culture
- Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex – For All The Water Babies
- North Bay Beach – Walk Under The Sea- North Bay Island
- Seafood Restaurants – Indulge In Authentic Seafood-
- Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park – Get Up & Close With The Aquatic Creatures- SH8, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Diglipur – Andaman’s Famous Turtle Nesting Site
- Chidiya Tapu – Spot Hundreds Of Species Of Birds
- Ross Island – Paris Of The East
- Neil Island – A Perfect Spot For Snorkeling- 42Kms from Port Blair-
- Baratang Island – For A Unique Experience- 150Kms from Port Blair
- Elephant Beach – Witness Elephants In Their Natural Habitat- SH4, Havelock Island, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744211
- Barren Island – Witness The Breathtaking Volcano- 143Kms from Port Blair
- Vijaynagar Beach – For A Gorgeous Sunset- Havelock Island, Andaman
- Forest Museum – Explore The Wilderness- Chatham Island, Foreshore Rd, Haddo, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744102
- Cinque Island – Experience Underwater Diving- North Of Andaman
- Long Island – Explore The Intriguing Caves- 90Kms from Port Blair
- Jolly Buoy Island – A Visual Treat To Your Eyes- 30Kms from Port Blair
- Viper Island – Live The Island Life- 4Kms from Port Blair-4Kms from Port Blair
Samudrika Marine Museum
Know All About The Marine Life- Haddo Road, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744102 Timings: 9 AM-5 PM
- Ross and Smith Island – Explore The Twin Islands
- Kala Pathar Beach – Dip Your Toes In The White Sand- Kala Patthar, Havelock islands, Andaman
- North Bay Island – A Beach Magnet- North of Port Blair, 15-20 minutes ride
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach – Feast Your Eyes On The Surreal Landscape-7 Km from the main town of Port Blair
- Limestone Caves – For An Adventure Of A Lifetime- Baratang Island, Andaman
- Mud Volcanoes – Experience Something New- Diglipur, Andaman
- Red Skin Island – For An Unusual Vacation- Red Skin Island is just 18.2 km from Port Blair
Little Andaman – Go Island Hopping- You need to get a permit for visiting Little Andaman-
Best time to visit: November – May
- Barren Island Volcano – To Add Some Drama To Your Vacation- Try to reach the Island as early as possible as it takes 5 hours to reach, and it is entirely safe to visit it.
- Wandoor Beach – Indulge In Snorkeling & Swimming
- Rutland Island – For Absolute Peace & Serenity- South Andaman
Saddle Peak National Park – The Ideal Hangout Place For Kids- Saddle Peak, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744202 Timings: 4 AM – 5 PM
- Parrot Island – Witness The Green Bird Species
- Chatham Saw Mill – Straight Out Of A Movie Scene- Distance from Port Blair: Just 25 minutes away.
- Laxmanpur Beach – A Quaint Beach Destination
- Bharatpur Beach – One Of The Best On Neil Island
- Lalaji Bay Beach – Rejuvenate Yourself
- Sitapur Beach – Witness Bucolic Nature- Distance from Port Blair: 65 kilometres
- Amkunj Beach – Andaman’s Eco-Friendly Destination- Distance from Port Blair: 163 kilometres
- Stewart Island Beach – Take A Leisurely Stroll On The White Sand Beach
- Pathi Level Beach – A Perfect Retreat
- Rangat – A Quaint Island
Frequently Asked Questions About Reasons to Visit Andaman Nicobar Island
Question. Which is the best month to visit Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
Answer. April to June are the best months to visit Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Question. Is Andaman safe for tourists?
Answer. Andaman is quite peaceful and crime is almost negligible, making it a safe place for tourists.
Question. How many days are sufficient for Andaman?
Answer. A week is sufficient to enjoy a trip to Andaman.
Question. What should I wear in Andaman?
Answer. Light cotton clothing is advised for the month of June.
Also Read: 5 Days Trip to Mcleodganj, Dalhousie and Khajjiar in 2020
1 thought on “Reasons to Visit Andaman Nicobar Island”
min son dejtar en ateist Hur man startar min egen dating Agency satt att beskriva dig sjalv pa dejtingsajt Dating lettiska killar