List of best places to visit in Goa with beach resorts
About Goa and it’s Pristine Beauty:
Every visiting spot and place of Goa is unique, wherever you go around. Either it is Churches, Beaches or Forts; everything is charismatic with its pristine beauty. Nowadays, Goa is famous for a wedding destination. Many celebrities around the world are eye witness of the beauty of Goa. Vasco de Gama was the first European traveller, who discovered India by sea and his first-foot step was in Goa. He was the one who started making trade between his continent with India. The travel blog is published in the context of most fascinating places to visit in Goa with your friends, family or soulmate.
Goa is known for its seafood vast Blue Beaches, Churches and Heritage Architecture. You go to the beach, swim, enjoy the water sports, do party, devour the delicious seafood and then come back to your hotel. We appreciate the romantic evening in solitude.
Zuari and Mandovi River holds lots of backwater adventure; wide range of Wildlife and saltwater Crocodile. Many local guides organize Boat Ride, which itself is a real adventurous experience.
Every beach has its uniqueness to the present where old Goa has its heritage churches although Panjim (capital city) has modern casino, bar, restaurant and beaches.
Why to Visit Goa:
It doesn’t matter, what is your age. Goa itself holds lots of bright blue paradise beaches, Oldest churches in India, World-class casino, bar, Mix-up of Konkan and Portuguese, Culture- Remote Forts and Light House; which can attract any people at any age category. I like, NIGHTLIFE of Goa which is the best. Lots of Adventurous Backwater ride in Mondovi River.
Other Attractions for Why to visit Goa:
-Actual Adventures Moto boat and Cruz ride only in India
– High rise wave in Calangute Beach
-Agoda Fort track from lush green plants and dangerous river crossing.
Attractive Destinations & Places to Visit in Goa:
Most of the crowdy beaches are Bagha, Calangute, Anjuna. But if you are SOMEONE like us who like peace and offshore; must go for Morjim, Orzon, Anjuna, Querim Beach; which is less crowded and you will receive peaceful wave sound. Once, you reach in Morjim Beach; I am 100% confident, you guys will enjoy the serendipity at it’s large, and that will be your best time in Goa.
- Bom Jesus Basilica, which is the first heritage site in Goa having stunning architecturE. It is the oldest church of Goa.
- St.Francis of Assisi Roman Catholic Church, which has 200-year-old sculpture’s; owns the history of Portuguese’s.
- Lady Mount Church- isolated and remote location In the peaceful old Goa u will reach faceless crowd here.
- Lady of the immaculate church- I’m sure you have seen this church in many Bollywood movies. It is situated in central of Panjim. Many Bollywood movies like Dhamal, Dhol, Golmaal, Partner, Mujhse Shadi Karogi and many others have been shooted here only.
Yeah. It is the most exciting thing in this entire TRAVEL BLOG of Why to Visit Goa.
In the other part of India accept Goa; Casinos are banned. But in Goa it is legal. Yeah., it’s Dam True; it is legal in Goa. Best Casinos are in Panjim; mainly Mini Pattaya city of India. You will find every casino within 5 Km distance. Entry passes starts from ₹2500 per person.
Some Captivating and Lifetime memorable places in Goa are:
- Aguada Fort: Beautiful Ambiance
- Terekhol Fort: Serene Ambiance
- Reis Magos Fort: For History Lovers
- Cabo De Rama Fort: Mythological Site
- Se Cathedral: Largest Asian Church
- Church Of St. Francis Of Assisi: World’s 2nd Largest Bell
- Thalassa Restaurant: Epicurean’s Delight
- The Fisherman’s Wharf: For Seafood Lovers
- Mambo’s: Craziest Party Place
- Britto’s: Tantalizing Bites
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary: Goa’s Second Largest Wildlife Reserve
- Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary: Mangrove Forests
- Mandovi-Zuari Wildlife Sanctuary: Rarest Of Species
- Anjuna Flea Market: Favourite Hangout Among Backpackers
- Aguada Beach: Delightful Views
- Arambol Beach: Bohemian Atmosphere
- Baga Beach: White Sand Beach
- Anjuna Beach: Full Moon Parties
- Butterfly Beach: For Peace Seekers
- Calangute Beach: Queen Of Beaches
- Colva Beach: Largest And Oldest Beach
- Cansaulim Beach: Second Largest Coastline Stretch In India
- Chorao Island: Largest Island In Goa
- Divar Island: Impeccable Beauty
- Grand Island: Offbeat Spot
- Archives Museum: Illuminating Hours
- Panaji: The Capital City
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls: Enticing Sights
- Shri Mangeshi Temple: Major Pilgrimage Site
- Shri Shantadurga Temple: Spiritual Visit
- Candolim Beach: Hub Of Adventure Freaks
- Tito’s Street: Best Nightlife Experience
- Palolem Beach: Gorgeous Escape
- Casino Cruise: Enthralling Experience
- The Church Of Our Lady Of Immaculate Conception: Peaceful Hours
- Club Cubana: Dazzling Ambiance
Bar and Restaurant:
Goa Constituency is enjoying Tax benefits; that’s why Alcohol is less priced here. One bottle of beer; which costs ₹130 in rest of India; It will cost you only ₹70 in Goa. You will get Bars and restaurants in every 10 meters of distance. Beach sidebar, Resorts are famous in Goa, especially in Anjuna Beach.
Water sports Adventure Ride-
- Scuba Diving in Malvan,
- Parasailing in Calangute beach
- Mandovi River Kayak Ride- ₹350
- Dolphin is sitting in Dona Pola beach starting price from ₹400.
Weather of Goa:
The climate of Goa is hot and humid throughout the year. Mid-march to June is the warmest season; July to September is rainy whereas October to November is the average temperature.
Best Time to Visit Goa:
November-December-January is most crowded and peak time because of new year and sunburn, Titos party. Most of the international events organized in December. All these things give a clear picture of why to visit Goa.
How to Reach Goa:
Goa is located in the Western coastal line of Arabian sea and Just 570km from Mumbai.
you can reach by road in OVERNIGHT Journey from Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Direct Domestic flight from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad, Chennai.
There is a direct international flight from Moscow, Spain, Abu Dhabi, New York, Berlin, Manchester, London and Kuala-Lumpur.
Goa’s train route is one of the best ways in India. Where Goa is situated in the West and well connected from South-North-East. Konkan Railway created a milestone by building more than 100 bridges and tunnel which itself a milestone in India railways history. The travel blog is published in the context of why to visit goa in 2020-best places and its nightlife, bars, pubs and beaches.
Via Cruz Ride:
Recently private Cruze ride started from Mumbai to Goa which starts from 3000 Rupees.
It is one of the best and lifetime Cruze ride experience in India. Nowadays, it is prevalent. The cost might vary according to your comfort zone.
Where To Eat:
Goa is known for its seafood and local drinks. The best part is; here the drinks are cheap, but the foods are quite expensive apart from the rest of India. You will find Fish Curry in 450 Rupees and 600 ml Beer in just 60 Rupees in average restaurants.
If you are staying in Bagha Beach, try Titos for dinner, or if you are in Calangute go for Scorpion Pablo. If you are in Panjim; try local street food, who can give you fresh seafood. The travel blog is published in the context of why to visit goa in 2020-best places and its nightlife, bars, pubs and beaches.
I recommend to go to street seafood, try FENI or Coconut Beer.
Best Hotel and Resorts to Stay in Goa:
Alila Diwa Goa.
Grand Hyatt Goa.
Vivanta By Taj.
Goa Marriott Resort And Spa.
Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa.
Cidade de Goa.
Planet Hollywood Beach Resort.
Goa is surrounded by Lush Green Forest from West and South Side. The left part is covered from costal of Arabian sea.
If your pocket allows; go for island near to Dona Paula; where it would cost you around Rs 3500 per person to reach; where inhabitant wildlife of animal can be seen.
*South goa has longest beaches in Goa with the less crowd.
If you own a car or renting it; go for Vasco da Gama and Mobor Beach. Its best place for city tour and isolated location.
You can also visit Belgaum, which is just 100km. If you are fond of wildlife or an animal lover; go for Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary; which is around 90km from Panjim.
You can also visit Shanta Durga Temple or Saptakoteshwar Temple, Beach Shake Dining in Anjuna Beach.
Most of the travellers are international visitors, and they consume drugs and cocaine. Please be aware and stay away from them. It is detrimental to your security and life as well. Human Trafficars is also a threat, especially for girls and children. So protect yourself and don’t get into the influence of any such groups.
Vis-a-vis, you will find openness, freedom, fresh and natural in Goa. People are lovable, gentle and straightforward across the Goa. Interestingly, Goa is also considered as Thailand for Indians.
Goa is a real paradise for travellers. It has a comprehensive history from the 18th century to the late ’90s, and that is the reason why it is different from other places in India. I must tell you if you like travelling, it will be your next travel destination if you haven’t visited Goa before. This place doesn’t require age, just come and experience Portugal; it’s heritage and culture. With my experience and blog, I must make you all very clear “WHY TO VISIT GOA” at least once in a life. The travel blog is published in the context of why to visit goa in 2020-best places and its nightlife, bars, pubs and beaches.
Also Read: Memorable Life, Iconic Beauty of Manali